- Sun, Apr 30, 2006 /
- Add your comment
It''s a big Kleenex and Sudafed Party here..
Aiden had his big party last Sunday! He has a Spiderman Sippy Cup that he''s in love with, so we chose a Spiderman Theme.. He got tons of toys and clothes.. Thank you everyone for all the great stuff..
Emily would like to send out her own Thank You.
SHE loves HIS new stuff~
Big News on the Aiden Front:
His 1 Year Appt was this week.. He''s 30 Inches long and 24.5 pounds. He got all his shots and for the first time had blood taken from his arm. It was harder on the MAMA than on him... The Dr. checked out his mouth and he''s got these RANDOM molars coming in. One is on the upper right side in the middle and the other is on the lower left side in the front. Usally molars don''t come in for a few more months and they usally mirror each other on each side of the mouth.. Aiden loves to be different..
On a very sad note, my little baby is no longer taking a bottle. His last bottle was last week. (Not sorry to say good bye to the $25.00 can of formula). 98% of all bottles were with me cuddled in the rocking chair.. (gotta give The Daddy the other 2%) It is a well known fact that I LOVE to rock my babies. I have been working on Aiden since birth to turn him into my little Mama''s boy, we rock and cuddle all the time in that chair.
Since I''m about 99% sure that he''s the last baby, I might need to borrow one..